The perfect start to your career
Vetropack Austria: Glass.makes.future
Apprenticeship in Glass Processing
Vetropack Austria is leading the way with the new apprenticeship in “glass process engineering” at the Pöchlarn plant. For those interested in technology, this training program offers a broad range of experience in process and automation.
Vetropack Austria GmbH is the market leader in the glass manufacturing sector in Austria. Its customers include some of the best-known and most prestigious companies in the domestic food and beverage industry. Vetropack currently has around 3,800 employees at nine European sites.
Well-trained, specialised employees are the foundation of Vetropack Austria. The wide-ranging technical training includes, among other things, the control, maintenance and programming of machines and robots as well as the processing of various metals for machines and production systems.
The program focusses on direct, practical experience and takes place in the group-wide training centre and newly established training workshop. Here, apprentices go through simulations and training for all glass production processes. The modern facilities offer plenty of space for learning the required manual skills.
Exceptional learning environment
- Training workshop and training centre
- Personal support in preparation for vocational school and the final apprenticeship examination
- Job rotation – learning in various technical departments
- Know-how transfer from experienced technicians
Attention technology enthusiasts
- Simulation and learning on the most modern production facilities for glass production
- Process and automation technology
- Mechanical engineering
You can count on that
- A job with perspective – glass as a promising material for the present and future
- Working in a knowledgeable, friendly environment
- Transfer to one of the technical departments after the apprenticeship
- Payment of the costs for train tickets
- Internships abroad possible
- Support for learning with a higher education entrance qualification
- Company health promotion program
- Participation in competitions
"We rely on internal know-how and the most modern training possible. The job of a glass process engineer offers a diverse training program and is particularly suitable for young people who enjoy technology. Our apprentices are ready for the future and have great career opportunities in our company."
DI Johann Eggerth
Managing Director Vetropack Austria GmbH
Apply now or make an appointment for a trial day with us:
Find additional information and details about the new apprenticeship here: