Are you interested in technology?
Here at Vetropack, we train glass specialists of the future.
In the three-and-a-half-year training programme for the new apprenticeship "Glass Process Engineering” apprentices learn all the skills and knowledge related to the production and processing of glass: from automation and mechanical engineering to glass melting and glass finishing.
Your new apprenticeship with perspective: Glass Process Engineering
- You will work with glass - a material of the present and the future.
- You will learn how to produce the glass batch and deal with the chemical composition of glass.
- You will gain comprehensive knowledge in metalworking for machines and production systems.
- You will monitor and control production systems.
- The control, maintenance and programming of machines and robots will also be part of your training.
- You will become a professional in the areas of quality control and quality assurance.
- At the Vetropack glass works Pöchlarn (Lower Austria) and Kremsmünster (Upper Austria)
- In our modern apprenticeship workshop and training centre
- In the vocational school in Kramsach (Tyrol)
- 3.5 years
At least completion of the ninth grade (secondary school).
You can work in one of the technical departments at Vetropack - with great opportunities for advancement. We would be happy if you continued your education to become a glass foreman. In addition, you also have the opportunity to use your knowledge to work in numerous other fields of activity.
Start your career in the glass industry!
Use your enthusiasm for technology and combine it with the fascination of glass. With your clever head and your will to tackle, you will quickly become a professional in metalworking, machine control, programming, quality assurance and much more. We at Vetropack are your partners and will support you in a collegial and professional environment on your way to becoming a glass process technician.
At Vetropack we are your partners and support you in your apprenticeship:
- With our own apprenticeship workshop and training centre
- With good career opportunities
- With a job in one of the our technical departments after the completion of your apprenticeship
- With the possibility to add the Higher School Certificate (Matura) to your apprenticeship
- With the possibility of a practical training abroad
- With the assumption of the costs of train tickets
- With our company health promotion programme
Your question remained unanswered? You would like to register for a trial day or you already decided to apply for a job at Vetropack?
Please contact Johannes Schuster!
Johannes Schuster / apprentice trainer
0664/88 94 87 64